DRIVER DON'S DRIVING SCHOOL
Driver Don's is located in the Southern Tier of New York. We have been offering classroom instruction in driver safety since 1972. NY State DMV requires the 5 hour class as a pre-requisite to scheduling your road test. Class requirements are as follows:
- -- Participant must have a valid NYS Learners Permit. The paper or "temporary" permit is allowable IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER FORM OF PHOTO ID (such as a non-driver ID or an expired permit or license).
- -- $45 class fee must be paid at time of class. CASH only, sorry no personal checks or credit cards.
- -- There is no pre-registration.
- -- Must arrive at class location at least 15 minutes prior to start time. We must have a minimum of 4 students to run the class, so have your ride wait to be sure the class will run - almost all classes DO run. Maximum number of students allowed in class is 36, except in Wellsville maximum is 26 students.
- -- There are three 10 MINUTE breaks at each class.
- -- Once class starts, if a student must be asked to leave by the instructor, for any reason, there shall be no refund of class fee.
Driver Don's Driving School does not offer in car instruction or the point/insurance reduction class.
For master schedule for all locations for next few weeks, click "master schedule" button below.
For class schedule by location and direction to class, click the appropriate sign next to desired location.
For information on replacing a lost certificate, or contact information click the appropriate sign below.
CANCELLATIONS: CANCELLATIONS DUE TO WEATHER OR ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE, WILL BE POSTED AT THIS LOCATION AT LEAST TWO HOURS BEFORE CLASS TIME, IF POSSIBLE.
BATAVIA BATH CORNING
DANSVILLE GENESEO HORNELL
- PENN YAN WELLSVILLE LOST CERTIFICATE
CONTACT USMASTER SCHEDULE